Pre Treatment Instructions for Hydra Dermabrasion
- Avoid excess sun exposure, including tanning beds for 1 week before treatment, and use SPF 30 or greater daily to ensure coverage against UVB and UBA rays.
- Do not use any type of exfoliants 2 days before treatment.
- Refrain from any chemical peels or lasers for 2 weeks prior.
- Discontinue use of Tretinoin type products (Renova, Tretinoin, Retin A, Retin A Micro, Tri-Luma, Solage, etc.) at least 2 days before treatment.
- Discontinue use of Hydroquinone 2-3 days before treatment.
- If you have a history of cold sores, consider beginning prophylactic treatment with Valtrex or similar no later than the day of treatment.
- Notify the center if you develop a cold sore, acne, open lesions in the area being treated, or experience any type of illness before your treatment.
- Wait 2 weeks after Botox and filler treatments to have a HydraFacial treatment.
Botox and filler may be done on the same day, but only after HydraFacial treatment.