Pre Treatment Instructions for Fat Freezing
- Avoid anti-inflammatory/blood thinning medications one week prior to procedure. These include medications such as Aspirin and other NSAIDS, Vitamin E, Fish oil, Gingko Biloba, Ginseng, and St. John’s Wart.
- Consider taking Arnica tablets 1 week prior to procedure to prevent bruising.
- Do not apply creams or lotions to treatment areas.
- Wear loose and comfortable clothing to your appointment.
- Be properly hydrated before your treatment session
- Ensure that the skin in the area(s) to be treated is clean and free from any cuts, wounds, or lesions
- Remove all jewelry or piercings from the area(s) to be treated
- Not be pregnant
In addition to the above instructions, we also make further recommendations for your comfort.
- Bring a spare set of clothes as the gel pads applied with the applicator may make your clothes wet. We will provide you with disposable garments if you do not have a change of clothes.
- Eat only a light meal, as some patients (in very rare cases) may feel slightly nauseated at the beginning of the treatment.