Aftercare Instructions for Hydra Dermabrasion
• Avoid any exfoliation to the area for 48 hours post-treatment.
• To keep the area clean, avoid heat sources, including hot showers, saunas, and cardio workouts that may produce sweat for 24 hours.
• You may wash your face the following morning using the products recommended by your It’s A Secret Service Professional.
• Please discuss continuing use of your regular regimen post-treatment.
• Do not use topical Retin-A for 2 days following treatment.
• Avoid unprotected sun exposure and/or use of tanning beds for at least 3 days post-treatment.
• Use sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher daily for 3-5 days post-treatment.
• Makeup may be applied the day after treatment.
Maintain your skin health by following the below recommendations.
• Drink plenty of water
• Exercise regularly
• Avoid tanning beds
• Eat a balanced diet
• Get plenty of sleep
• Minimize alcohol consumption
• Take a daily vitamin
• Avoid smoking
• Manage daily stress